9.06.2006

I Did It!

Well...I did it! Ok, so not as far as I said before...I cut off the phone (well it will be on the 9th), cut the cable down to just basic (which for everyone not in NYC--that means chanels normal cities get with bunny ears), but I kept the internet. After lots of calls, I finally spoke to someone who, I think, really knew what she was talking about. As I am talking to the representative, she tells me she will take care of everything, silence ensues, and then the next thing I know, no more Charmed! AHAAHAHAHAA!!! This is a very sad day, but at the same time a good day. I plan to read more...maybe my mind will grow...learn something! It feels very liberating! I realized last night that I really do need the internet. I pay all my bills online, upload pictures, download music. This is all stuff I will need to keep up with (especially the bills, but that is the least fun part), so I have down graded the internet but will still have access at home. Well, now that my life is altered forever without my daily dose of Charmed and 90210, I will manage. I did go for my two years as a US-2 without cable...I will do it again! Most important in all of this...I can still watch my General Hosptial! Peace and blessings, Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home