1.09.2006

Here I go...

Well, as many of you know, I have never been a big writer--have never been a journaler, would procrastinate writing school papers--you get the point. However I have recently been introduced to the blog scene by some of the Young Adults I work with, and I am truly inspired. All of their postings give me greater insight into their lives--especially their hearts. So, I have decided to share my thoughts with others in this same way. I cannot say how regularly I will post, or that anything that I do say will make much sense (I am a missionary and we are known for being random!), or that the spelling or grammar will be correct, but what I would like to do is share a piece of me. I hope that my thoughts and feelings will show you my passions in life--what and who I love and live for. "Peace and Blessings" is how I have been signing all correspondence since I became a Young Adult Missionary over four years ago. I do this because in all areas of life, I wish every child of God "Peace"--the deep peace given by God--and "Blessings"--having the needs of life met....May this be communicated with each post of this blog. Peace and blessings, Lauren

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren, we are all so proud of you. Being the busy person you are... I look forward to reading your Blog... so I know how you are.
You are truly an inspiration to all of us.
Love Always
Dawn

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home